Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow! The last time I worked on this was Sept 16! Now it is Oct 18 and so much has happened. Garys Aunt Lloyal died (Garys Moms only sister). This made for us 3 funerals and 2 weddings since we started on our house.

Justin and Erin were married, Bonnie and Paul came and helped us, the leaves have changed and fallen off in the mountains, Gabe got a deer, we went to the circus with Gabe, Crystal and the kids, the house has changed and we hope to move back in soon. Any way from all of this here are some pictures



Sheetrock going up!


Such fun we had at the circus! The wonder in everyones faces was the absolute best!


My kitchen is taking form!.


Our neighbor Earlene checking it all out.

I painted and painted and climbed up ladders and painted some more



Stucco starting


See Salinda color!!!


Gary and Kris doing electric




Thank you Bonnie and Paul!
A future back porch light where there was not one!



Justin and Erin gets married


Justins Ute cake!

Jayce and Grapa enjoy being together


Decorating Justins truck, Salinda wanted it done special!



Stucco is done! Why do I still have a pink chimney???? Ask Gary...


Some things don't change


Look how pretty!!.

My pantry and the floor

Oct 18 and Gary is putting the plug in the island before the counter tops come tomorrow!

5 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

WOW, busy! I love the colors you have chosen. It is all so beautiful! Hopefully we will make it down there soon to see the finished product.
Thanks for posting about Justin's wedding. I am SO sad that I had to miss it.
I think I have missed nearly all of my cousins weddings. I am so terrible.

Debra said...

How exciting that things are taking shape!

Justin must have a very understanding bride to be permitted a Ute cake! I am impressed!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Wow Aunt Charlene! It is beautiful!!!! I am going to have to make a trip to come see it when it is done!!!

Janeal and Brett said...

It is looking great! We will have to come see it next time we are up. It looks like life is busy! Love ya

Salinda W. said...

ok I'm the last to comment. I looked at it the other day I swear. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it.