Sunday, September 13, 2009




The shingles were very dirty and it was very hot!!









These are our new great friends the Powell family. Floyd is caring the garbage can. Kate is helping me pick up the shingles to go in the dumpster.














Annika, Abbey and Jayce enjoying fudge bars.













Our good friend and neighbor Earlene and Kogin Powell.













Gary, Gabe, Kyle, Brock and Garrett puting on the felt.
























Talia Powell being her cute self. I think I will blow this up to give to her parents. :)













Gary's scafolding, safty awareness is his by word!









Walking the well worn path from the trailer to the house. That is Nicole walking with me (Jason and Heidi's daughter) she was just baptized.












We got the jetted tub and I had to try it out . Can hardly wait for water!











Our bedroom windows!!!! Aren't they great!












Gary invited me into our new kitchen to eat dinner. He is so romantic!






















4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

WOW! I hope everything keeps coming along. It is getting exciting.

Love you!

Salinda W. said...

Mama's
I like your house. Uncle Gabe looks different. I miss you.
love,
Niyah

Salinda W. said...

Mama's,
I like your bathtub. It looks cool. I like that it has jets. Tell Abbey and Annikah that I love them. and Jayce. I miss you so so so so much.
Love,
Harley

Salinda W. said...

mom,
I love seeing your pictures. Love the picture of you in the tub... a little ooh la la going on! Dads so sweet to give you dinner in your new kitchen. Romantic. YOur getting closer, so keep your chin up. Almost done and the world hasn't ended yet!

OH and the kids were so funny looking at the pic of Gabe. They said "thats not uncle Gabe.... he looks like Grapa!" I have to say in that pic I agree with the girls the resemblance is frightening!
LOVE YOU